UPDATE: All of our workshops are currently offered via ZOOM. Please visit our Zoom tutorial pages to learn more or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Is the workshop you wanted FILLED? Call us to be added to waiting list or be notified if new sections are opened. (203)227-3250. Please make sure you read our Policies before registering for a workshop.
For workshop admittance, please register 24 hours before the class begins.
- Writing Thru MotherhoodAmanda Parrish MorganSaturday, October 24 | 10am-1pm
- Closed — Query Letters:
Putting Your Best Foot ForwardAllison DickensSaturday, October 24 | 10am-12noon
- Lecture Series: Getting in the FlowLibby WaterfordThursday, October 29 | 7pm-8pm
- Trick or Treat with Westport Writers!Allison DickensSaturday, October 31 | 10am-11am
- Polish Your Manuscript for Publication – 3 week courseLibby WaterfordWednesdays, Nov 4, 11, 18 | 7pm-9pm
- Using Voice in Memoir:
Voice of Innocence /Voice of ExperienceEllyn GelmanSaturday, November 7 | 10am-12noon
- Small Wonders: Writing Flash NonfictionSuzanne Farrell SmithSaturday, November 7 | 10am-1pm
- Memories Real and ImaginedGuest InstructorSaturday, November 7 | 10am-12noon - EST
- Finding InspirationAllison DickensSaturday, November 7 | 10am-11am
- Ten Techniques for Conquering Writer’s BlockChristine PakkalaSaturday, November 14 | 10am-12noon
- Facebook for WritersJessica GrunenbergSaturday, November 14 | 10am-1pm
- Writing to Heal TraumaLisa Pierce FloresSaturday, November 14 | 10am-12:30pm
- Finding InspirationAllison DickensSaturday, November 14 | 10am-11am
- Craft Boot Camp For PoetsKate GrayFriday to Sunday, November 20, 21, 22 | Fri 5-7pm, Sat 9-11am, Sun 1-3pm - EST