If you’re a writer, filmmaker or actor and have an idea for a web series but you don’t know where to start, you’re in the right place. Everyone can create content nowadays; you just need your phone. But creating an entire web series might need a bit more prep and work.
In this workshop,
- We’ll start with the concept and format of your web series, what platforms, social media you want
it to be released on (yep, better to think about that early on).
- How to successfully do a crowdfunding campaign (great to get your project financed but also great
to start building your audience).
- Learn about the pre-production, production and post production process
- Talk about your festival’s strategy
- And finally, we’ll talk about marketing, because it’s amazing to have created a web series, but it’s even better if a bunch of people see it and if it can help your career.
top of page
bottom of page